The count down is on!! My Avon Online Stores will be available for representatives from Tuesday 2nd February 2016, we’re still waiting the official launch date to customers. I for one am soooooooo excited, these stores will revolutionise Avon and bring us kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Finally we’ll be on a level playing field with other current direct selling companies and be able to fully harness the power of ‘social selling’. I have been learning how to ‘Tweet’, ‘Instagram’, ‘Pinterest’ to maximise my prescence on social media alongside Facebook. Much to the horror of my teenage children who do not think it is cool for mum to be flitting between different medias, I am obviously far to old for that!!!!
So what will the benefits be to us as Avon representatives. Firstly these stores are FREE and available to all Avon reps, they are easy to set up and mean that we can now sell nationwide in the UK. Customers can shop 24/7 with a choice of payment and delivery options. I really like the options we have to personalise the stores and write our own reviews about our favourite products. We can choose how far we are willing to deliver to and with the ‘Find A Representative’ facility updated there should be an influx of customers looking for an Avon Lady to order from. Customers will now have the option to have delivery from their Avon Lady, by courier or pick up from a parcel shop.
Times are changing fast, who can believe that on February 4th 2016 it is only the twelth anniversary of Facebook…..it seems to have been around forever!! Consumers are now adapting to multi channel retailing and are increasingly loyal to brands that can meet them wherever they are – online, on mobile tech or instore/brochures. Statistics show that social media is showing as a primary source of customer engagement, the always on strategy is imperative to ensure you reach the customers. So now is the time to brush up on your social selling skills and grow your Avon businesses.
So what can YOU do to make sure you are ready for the launch? My top tips are –
- order the FREE starter pack with your Avon order.
- make sure you have opted into customer leads on your profile.
- upload a ‘nice’ photo so potential customers can see what you look like – no pet/family/silly photos!!
- ensure you have a street allocated for you to canvass as you will be ranked higher up the search results.
- think of a name for your store e.g. beautywithzoe
- visit the Online Store training section on your representative page and watch the video guides. Click here to access them.
- make sure you listen to one of the webscasts starting Tuesday on how to set up your store. Webcasts are being held 2nd February at 9am & 5pm, 10th February 9am & 7pm. Log in here.
Finally – log into your Avon account early on Tuesday 2nd February 2016 to make sure you get your chosen store name. Good luck everyone. xx
If you would like more information on selling Avon Online please visit https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/avon-faqs/ and download our FREE 30 FAQ’s about joining Avon.
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – https://www.avon.uk.com/store/beautyonline
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader
Shopping With Avon;
- Top Tips to Shopping the Avon Online Store
- Avon Returns Guarentee
- Avon Argan Oil Review
- Skin-So-Soft Dry Oil Spray
- Avon Anew Skincare Range
- The Tabitha Webb Collection
- Avon True Colour Supreme Moisturising Lipstick
- Avon ‘mark’ NEW makeup range
Are you Interested in Joining Avon?;
- Testimonials from My Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Can Your Earn Selling Avon
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Setting Up a Home Based Business
Avon Tips For Representatives;
- Top Ten Tips for Avon Representatives
- How to Find New Customers
- How to Sell Avon Products
- How to Increase Your Avon Sales
- Avon Presidents Club 2017
- Avon Sales Leadership