Avon Advanced Leadership: Levels Overview
The Advanced Leadership structure consists of 12 titles split across 4 levels: Coordinators, Leaders, Executive Leaders and VIP.
• Recruiting new representatives with the support of your team leader
• Motivating and supporting your new team members
• Identifying potential sales leaders
• Building your team and aiming to advance to the next level
Potential earnings at Coordinator level are *£2500
Leader level is the next progression, with a strong focus on bringing through new sales leaders and growing your network.
• Identifying and developing other Sales Leaders
• Development of your coaching skills
• Widening your network
• Coaching your team to maximise selling
Potential earnings at Leader level are *£1400
As an Executive Leader your team will have grown downline and you will have a strong focus on training and developing downliners.
• Develop and implement training
• Strong management skills needed to guide the network
• Focus on identifying and mentoring talent
• Develop a business plan with long term goals
Potential earnings at Executive level are *£100,000
VIP – the super Elite level and where every sales leader aspires to be.
Rewards and Support
There is a fantastic support network when you start Advanced Avon Sales Leadership with a great new bonus programme – Business Builder Bonus.
- A dedicated website and support telephone line
- Regular magazines and newsletters
- Dedicated Facebook support groups and the Learning Hub.
- A 90 day Sales Leader Training plan.
- Plus recognition, events and fantastic incentives to reward you as you succeed!
- If you are a team member of Makeup In Business you will receive our own support package which is tailored to make your business a success and get you off to a flying start. Contact me on 07877401938 for details.
Laurens Avon Journey – I am a young mum of 2 boisterous boys. A couple of years ago I had to swap my full time job for staying home to be with them and it was HARD!But I decided to give Avon a go with sales leadership in 2017. During that period I was on the fast start bonus and earned £3820 in bonuses on top of my wages !! It’s amazing and my business has just gone up and up from there.In the last 6 months I Avon have introduced a new bonus scheme BBB(business builder bonus)which I got over £1000 in just one campaign before Christmas this enabled me to finally complete my driving lessons with an intensive driving course and get my first car which is an amazing change for me and my boys, it gives us so much freedom.I’m so glad I made the choice to give Avon a go it’s been the best move for me and my boys, I can make my own hours, don’t need to worry about childcare on school holidays , or kids sick days , take the kids on holiday when I want and be there for every school event they want me there for so they never have to wonder if someone’s coming. Join Lauren at www.makeupboxreps.co.uk
*Potential annual earnings are based on assumptions.
**Estimation based on assumptions.
Helen Halford – I was working on the checkouts in a well-known local supermarket and unfortunately they promoted a not very nice person to a supervisor. I basically lost every bit of confidence I had, so the doctors advised me after having 2 months on the sick to leave the job and I can honestly say it was the best thing Ive ever done in my whole life. I then started my own little cleaning business and Avon at the same time in February 2013 and both businesses started to grow very nicely. Four years later I have all my confidence back and am as proud as anything to say I have been a Avon sales leader since January 2017 and have 40 people in my team and plan on keeping it growing and over 100 customers that purchase Avon from me. The cleaning business is slowly starting to fold as my love and passion for my Avon career grows by the day it was certainly the best thing I ever did joining Avon.