Avon Advanced Leadership: Levels Overview
The Advanced Leadership structure consists of 12 titles split across 4 levels: Coordinators, Leaders, Executive Leaders and VIP.
Coordinator level is the level you will start your Advanced Leadership journey at.
• Recruiting new representatives with the support of your team leader
• Motivating and supporting your new team members
• Identifying potential sales leaders
• Building your team and aiming to advance to the next level
Potential earnings at Coordinator level are *£2500
Leader level is the next progression, with a strong focus on bringing through new sales leaders and growing your network.
• Identifying and developing other Sales Leaders
• Development of your coaching skills
• Widening your network
• Coaching your team to maximise selling
Potential earnings at Leader level are *£1400
As an Executive Leader your team will have grown downline and you will have a strong focus on training and developing downliners.
• Develop and implement training
• Strong management skills needed to guide the network
• Focus on identifying and mentoring talent
• Develop a business plan with long term goals
Potential earnings at Executive level are *£100,000
There is a fantastic support network when you start Advanced Sales Leadership with a great new bonus programme – The Fast Start Programme where you can earn a potential £16,000 in your first year as a Sales Leader.
- A dedicated website and support telephone line
- Regular magazines and newsletters
- Access to the exclusive Sales Leader area on Avon Beauty Connects, where you can share ideas and learn from other Sales Leaders’ experiences
- Online training tailored to your Advanced Leadership Level
- Plus recognition, events and fantastic incentives to reward you as you succeed!
- If you are a team member of CosmeticRepsUK you will recieve our own support package which is tailored to make your business a success and get you off to a flying start. Contact me on 07877401938 for details or visit www.makeupinbusiness.co.uk and apply for more details.
For more information on joining Avon as a Representative or Sales Leader please visit makeupinbusiness.co.uk
*Potential annual earnings are based on assumptions.
**Estimation based on assumptions.
If you would like more information on selling Avon Online please visit https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/avon-faqs/ and download our FREE 30 FAQ’s about joining Avon.
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – https://www.avon.uk.com/store/beautyonline
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader
Shopping With Avon;
- Top Tips to Shopping the Avon Online Store
- Avon Returns Guarentee
- Avon Argan Oil Review
- Skin-So-Soft Dry Oil Spray
- Avon Anew Skincare Range
- The Tabitha Webb Collection
- Avon True Colour Supreme Moisturising Lipstick
- Avon ‘mark’ NEW makeup range
Are you Interested in Joining Avon?;
- Testimonials from My Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- £300 Product Pack for New Representatives
- How Much Can Your Earn Selling Avon
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Setting Up a Home Based Business
Avon Tips For Representatives;
- Top Ten Tips for Avon Representatives
- How to Find New Customers
- How to Sell Avon Products
- How to Increase Your Avon Sales
- Avon Presidents Club 2017
- Avon Sales Leadership