Grow your business, earn rewards and be part of the prestigious Avon Champions Club, the club for active Sales Leaders.
Avon Champions Club – with levels and rewards to support you and your business every step of the way, you won’t want to miss out on being a part of this exclusive club!
Run every quarter there are four levels; Contender, Pioneer level, Premier level and Champion level. Open to all Avon sales leaders including trainees.
First level in Avon Champions Club is Contender level, Avon Sales Leaders who qualify with 8 LOA1s receive;
- a certificate and gift at your quarterly Division meeting
- your name on the league table
- encouraging and congratulatory messages.
Second level in Avon Champions Club is Pioneer level, Avon Sales Leaders who qualify with 12 LOA1s receive;
- a current product pack worth £50
- a bespoke keyring and level charm
- priority invites to local division events
- a recognition call from your field management team
- plus all you achieved at Contender level!
Third level in Avon Champions Club is Premier level, Avon Sales Leaders who qualify with 24 LOA1s receive;
- an upgraded current product pack worth £100
- sales tools worth £25
- a visit to the Corby Sales Service Centre, visit to the shop and receive an exclusive training session
- priority invites to region events
- join your Regional Manager for a networking event
- recognition call from the training department
- plus all you achieve at Pioneer Level!
Third level in Avon Champions Club is Champion level, Avon Sales Leaders who qualify with 36 LOA1s receive;
- an upgraded current product pack worth £200
- upgraded sales tools worth £50
- join your Executive Director of Sales for a networking event
- automatic invites to national meetings with a VIP experience
- recognition call from your region manager
- top achievers will receive a call from the Executive Director of Sales
- plus all applicable benefits achieved at Pioneer and Premier level
Achieve four consecutive quarters at Champion Level and you’ll be invited to a national event.
A quarter will therefore constitute an incentive period as follows;
Q1 – Campaign 4 to Campaign 7 inclusive (Trendsetter Campaign 6 to Campaign 9)
Q2 – Campaign 8 to Campaign 11 inclusive (Trendsetter Campaign 10 to Campaign 13)
Q3 – Campaign 12 to Campaign 15 inclusive (Trendsetter Campaign 14 to Campaign 17)
Q4 – Campaign 16 to Campaign 1 inclusive (Trendsetter Campaign 18 to Campaign 3)
Sales Leaders must be “Active” in every campaign. This means that they must recruit at least one new Representative into their Generation 1 team, who must then place an on-time LOA 1 order, in every campaign across the incentive period.
Incentive rewards will be awarded during the Campaigns below;
Q1– rewarded in Campaign 8 (Trendsetter Campaign 10)
Q2 – rewarded in Campaign 12 (Trendsetter Campaign 14)
Q3 – rewarded in Campaign 16 (Trendsetter Campaign 18)
Q4 – rewarded in Campaign 4 (Trendsetter Campaign 6)
If you would like more information on selling Avon Online please visit https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/avon-faqs/ and download our FREE 30 FAQ’s about joining Avon.
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – https://www.avon.uk.com/store/beautyonline
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader
Shopping With Avon;
- Top Tips to Shopping the Avon Online Store
- Avon Returns Guarentee
- Avon Argan Oil Review
- Skin-So-Soft Dry Oil Spray
- Avon Anew Skincare Range
- The Tabitha Webb Collection
- Avon True Colour Supreme Moisturising Lipstick
- Avon ‘mark’ NEW makeup range
Are you Interested in Joining Avon?;
- Testimonials from My Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Can Your Earn Selling Avon
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Setting Up a Home Based Business
Avon Tips For Representatives;
- Top Ten Tips for Avon Representatives
- How to Find New Customers
- How to Sell Avon Products
- How to Increase Your Avon Sales
- Avon Presidents Club 2017
- Avon Sales Leadership