How much can you earn from selling Avon?
If you love beauty, the latest fashion trends and the idea of earning some extra money, then becoming an Avon Representative is just right for you. It’s the perfect way to help you pay for that dream holiday or new kitchen.
To give you an idea, you can earn £1 for every £4 you sell, based on our recommended brochure prices. That’s £50 you’ll earn for an Avon order of £200 sold to your customers.
An Avon business can offer that little bit of extra income towards your summer holiday or new washing machine. With a little bit of effort though an Avon business can lead to financial security and a fantastic work from home business. Join Avon online with the MakeUpInBusiness team and know that you will receive all the support and help you need to sell Avon and be successful with your Avon business.
The sky’s the limit when you create your own business as an Avon Representative or as an Avon Sales Leader.
As an Avon representative there are many perks including;
- An exclusive representative magazine called First Look
- The opportunity to purchase product packs with huge discounts.
- An unlimited earnings opportunity with Avon Advanced Leadership.
Avon Sales Leadership
As a Sales Leader you can manage a team of Representatives and earn commission on their sales. When you work for others, they determine your salary, your hours, and often, your career path. When you run your own business with Avon, there’s no limit to your financial and personal success! Join today!
Avon Fast Start Programme
2016 saw the launch of Avon Fast Start, one of the most exciting reward programmes Avon have developed since I started ten years ago! I almost want to start again !!
The Avon Fast Start cash rewards enable new Sales leaders to earn up to £16,000 in bonuses in their first year. Personally I think this makes Avon one of the most appealing MLM businesses currently around. All you have to do is GROW your team and GROW your sales every campaign to achieve. *correct as at 12/2016
LLOA is Avons’ terminology for ‘leadership length of association’ …. when your first team member places an order you will be classed as LLOA1 and join the Avon Fast Start Programme. So all you need to start earning are;
- Four active team members with combined group sales of £700, plus place your own (PSQ) personal sales qualifier – currently £87 and you will earn a reward of £75.*
- If you had five active team members, PSQ and £1000 in group sales your reward would be £120.*
- if you are a real high flyer and had 10+ with qualifying group sales plus PSQ, the bonus rises to £200.*
- The top level is 35 active team members, PSQ and £14,000 group sales for a £250 bonus. *
Avon campaigns are three weekly and in your second campaign you would be classed as LLOA2 and be eligible for the rewards again. When you reach LLOA4 you will move to the second step on the Fast Start Bonus and be eligible for bonuses up to £400 per campaign.
Achieve coordinator level with five active team members, your PSQ and combined group sales of £1000 and you will earn Advanced Leadership commission on team sales.*
*see the Avon website for full t&c’s
Join Avon Online
We can now get you started as an Avon Representative with a quick and simple video call (photo ID needed) or home visit. Contact me on Facebook at CosmeticRepsUK and we can have a chat via Facebook video messenger. Simply fill in the Avon Application Form and we can get you started today.
Avon Online Stores
In 2016 Avon Online Stores were launched for representatives, enabling us to sell Avon nationwide as well as to our regular customers using the online stores to order from. Each store is dedicated to the representative, you can choose your store name, distance you wish to deliver and personalise your store with your own recommendations and reviews. If you want a sneak peak at one here’s mine www.cosmeticstoreuk.co.uk. We help you set your store up and advise on the best way to promote and update your store.
So Why Join Avon with MakeUpInBusiness?
- Set up with a quick and simple online video call or home visit – whatever suits you.
- Gain access to our dedicated Facebook group where you can chat with other team members.
- Gain access to our online exclusive team resources page.
- Online training meetings.
- A fantastic choice of starter kits.
- Exclusive selling tips.
- As much support as you need.
- The chance to progress to team building, our sales leaders get their own websites to recruit and sell from. Plus an exclusive training pack to get your team building off to a flying start. Training includes how to generate new representaives online and offline.
Social Media Marketing Training –
If selling online is how you want to run your business then you’ve contacted the right Avon Sales Leader team! We have a Facebook group dedicated to training team members to sell Avon online through social media and regular online training sessions.
Be part of our award winning Avon team –
I am very proud of the team and many have achieved recognition for their Avon achievements including winning holidays to Marrakech and New York. Features in local and national press. Features in the Avon Sales Leader and representative First Look magazine and even being included in the UK part of the global Avon Beauty for a Purpose campaign. Could you be our next star team member?
If you would like more information on selling Avon Online please visit https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/avon-faqs/ and download our FREE 30 FAQ’s about joining Avon.
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – https://www.avon.uk.com/store/beautyonline
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader – 07877401938
Shopping With Avon;
- Top Tips to Shopping the Avon Online Store
- Avon Returns Guarentee
- Avon Argan Oil Review
- Skin-So-Soft Dry Oil Spray
- Avon Anew Skincare Range
- Avon Jeanetics Range
- The Tabitha Webb Collection
Are you Interested in Joining Avon?;
- Testimonials from My Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Can Your Earn Selling Avon
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Setting Up a Home Based Business
Avon Tips For Representatives;
- Top Ten Tips for Avon Representatives
- How to Find New Customers
- How to Sell Avon Products
- How to Increase Your Avon Sales
- Avon Presidents Club 2017
- Avon Sales Leadership