Avon Bubble Bath
If you’re looking for great value bubbles then stock up on your favourite scents with Avon bubble bath. Available in 1ltr and 500ml sizes and with new scents added regularly you’ll be hooked if you try them!!
Current scents are;
- Luxury Florals
- Vanilla Cupcake
- Traditional Lemonade
- Cherry Blossom
- Opulent Orchid
- Cherry Blossom
- Luxury Florals
- White Lily
- Goodbye Tension
- Goodnight Sweetheart
- Aloha Monoi
- Peach Velvet
- White Musk and Bergamot
- Dark Orchid and Rasberry
Buy online at www.shopwithmyrep.co.uk/avon/bubblebath
We all love a good soak with our favourite Avon bubble bath but did you know that there are many more reported uses as recommended by Avon customers.
Please note these are not endorsed by Avon or MakeupInBusiness.
40 Ways to Use Avon Bubble Bath
Avon bubble bath is mild on hands and skin and available in many clean and fresh scents. For most of these uses just a single cap is required.
Where to use Avon Bubble Bath in the Kitchen:
- Use to clean kitchen cabinets, removes grease and prevents rebuild.
- Can be used to wash all kitchen crockery and pans, not recommended for dishwashers.,
- Wipe out your fridge and remove odours, preferably with a fruity not flowery scent.
- Wash the outside of kitchen appliances, will help prevent grease sticking and leave them sparkly clean.
Where to use Avon Bubble Bath in the Living/Dining Room:
- Can be used to shampoo carpets and has even been reputed to remove red wine stains! If using in a carpet cleaning machine then use 2 capfuls in a large machine.
- Spot clean upholstery with neat mixture on a cloth, then blot dry.
- Clean your china.
- Wash walls and ceilings, chandeliers and light fixtures.
Where to use Avon Bubble Bath in the Bathroom:
- Bathroom fixtures and fittings will sparkle.
- Add a capful to your loo tank weekly to freshen it up.
- Mildew remover, use on bathtubs, showers, tiles etc
- Wipe over tiles and vanity units for a streak free shine.
- Can be used as a body wash or liquid soap.
- If you run out of shampoo then this makes a useable alternative.
- Cleans combs and brushes with no residue.
- Relax and unwind with your favourite bubble scent, with no bath tub ring to clean.
Where to use Avon Bubble Bath in the laundry:
- Use as a laundry detergent with one cap for normal soiled loads.
- Also works well on grease marks, apply directly to the spot, rub in and wash as normal.
- For work clothes and heavily soiled laundry add two capfuls.
- Will make your laundry smell lovely and feel soft, no fabric conditioner needed with this.
- Use as a pre-treatment on laundry, mix 50/50 with water and spray directly onto clothing before washing. Great for collar rings.
- Look after your delicate items by handwashing with half a cap full.
Where to use Avon Bubble Bath in general cleaning:
- Washes those hard to clean venetian blinds.
- Chrome door handles will gleam after a rub over with this.
- Use to wash windows.
- Use on TV screens, computer monitors, tablets and phone screens for a streak free finish.
- Ideal for washing floors (not waxed)
- Removes wax build-up – use straight from the bottle with a scrub sponge, wipe with a dry cloth
- Leaves mirrors streak free.
- Can be used on plant leaves to make them shine. Just a small amount diluted in water can be used to wipe over houseplant leaves.
Where to use Avon Bubble Bath outside:
- Can be added to children’s paddling pools, makes for great fun and keeps them clean.
- Add a capful to a bucket of water for cleaning cars, caravans or any other automobile. Water marks wash right off as it leaves a protective wax-like coating on vehicles.
- Use on vehicle interiors by shaking up and using the bubbles on a sponge to wipe over.
- Find tyre and gas line leaks.
- Repel snails in your garden with an equal amount of bubble bath and water.
Where else to use Avon Bubble Bath :
- Leaves jewellery sparkling.
- Do you wear glasses, a small amount diluted will leave them smear free.
- Bubble bath mixed with an equal amount of water makes a great combination for your oil burner, so many scents to choose from.
- Wash children’s soft toys in this, they will smell lovely and be so soft.
- Use to give pets a bath, I would recommend adding a capful of Avon skin-so-soft dry oil spray too.
I hope you find this list useful, If you know of any more uses then please leave a comment below.
If you would like more information on selling Avon Online please visit https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/avon-faqs/ and download our FREE 30 FAQ’s about joining Avon.
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – www.shopwithmyrep.co.uk/avon/
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader
Shopping With Avon;
- Top Tips to Shopping the Avon Online Store
- Avon Returns Guarentee
- Avon Argan Oil Review
- Skin-So-Soft Dry Oil Spray
- Avon Anew Skincare Range
- The Tabitha Webb Collection
- Avon True Colour Supreme Moisturising Lipstick
- Avon ‘mark’ NEW makeup range
Are you Interested in Joining Avon?;
- Testimonials from My Team
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Can Your Earn Selling Avon
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Setting Up a Home Based Business
Avon Tips For Representatives;