One-stop selling is a great time-saving technique that means you only need to call on each of your customers once every campaign. You will need to order a brochure for every potential customer, but this is really a very economical way to increase your business.
- It saves you time
- It gives you more time to find new customers
- Customers feel special having their own brochure
- Customers always have a brochure in hand and will have more time to show their network of family and friends
You can start one-stop selling from your 4th order by following the simple instructions below. You’ll save time so you can focus on finding more customers to grow your business!
When you place your 2nd order, make sure you order enough brochures for your 4th order. (Think about existing customers and an extra pack for your new customers).
A week before you deliver your 2nd order products, give the 3rd order brochure to your customers.
When your 2nd order arrives, place a 4th order brochure in the delivery bag along with the customer’s order.
When you deliver the 2nd order to your customers, they will have had the chance to look through the 3rd brochure – and you will be able to collect any orders at the same time.
Repeat these steps and remember to order your brochures in advance – you are now organised for one-stop selling!
The diagram below helps to see how one-stop selling works:
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – https://www.avon.uk.com/store/beautyonline
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader
- How to find Avon customers on your territory.
- How to find new customers.
- How to sell Avon products.
- How to increase your Avon sales.
- How to sell Avon at Christmas.
- How to host an Avon party.
- How to start one-stop selling with Avon.
- How to sell Avon door to door.
- How to host an Avon online party.
- How to sell Avon hints and tips.
- How to place your Avon order.
- Benefits of being an Avon rep.
- Receiving your first Avon order.
- Avon representatives guide to returns and exchanges.
- Taking the next steps with your Avon business.