Avon Advanced Leadership –
Avon Sales leaders recruit and train their own team of Avon Representatives, always with the full support of myself and Avon.This is entirely in your own time, whether you can devote an hour or ten hours a week we can help you build a successful team.The support you receive includes full training and guidance, business support materials and a dedicated sales leader web site
The new Fast Start Programme is designed to reward you every step of the way in your first year of Sales Leadership. Earn up to £16,000 with Fast Start Cash Rewards in your first year of Leadership. Just to start you can earn £75* for your first three team members and carry on growing to receive rewards every campaign.
With online appointing via Skype, Facetime or Facebook video messaging now allowed and the new Online Stores enabling representatives to sell nationwide there has never been a better time to move forward with your Avon business!!You are part of an established award winning Avon team and will receive support and training from Sales Leaders with over ten years experience of team building.
Benefits to you –
* Full support and training from an established team.
* Your own bespoke webpage that we provide for you at no expense.
* Recruiting materials including personalised recruiting cards and tools.
* Promotional stands and PR equipment available to all team members for events.
* Access to our dedicated Sales Leader team pages.
* Team incentives run campaignly.
The incentive and reward schemes are fabulous, all sales leaders have the chance to qualify for a European holiday, previous destinations have been Barcelona, Majorca, Prague, Monte Carlo and Berlin. Avon’s ‘Drive your Dream’ enables top sales leaders to choose the car of their dreams.
As an Avon Sales Leader you have the opportunity to run your own home based business, you are in business for yourself but never by yourself.
Recruit, manage and motivate your own team
with Avon Advanced Leadership
” I have been a Representative since 2006 in President’s Club every year, and became a Sales Leader in 2010 after cutting my job down to part time hours. I achieved Silver PC in 2011 and I am working hard to stay there again this year! I have about 100 first generation Representatives and from this have developed Sales Leaders who have about another hundred across their teams.
The best bit about being a Sales Leader is the freedom it gives me to work the hours that suit me. This has been invaluable to me; especially when my Dad was unwell for several months . I just wanted to drop everything and be there as much as possible; nevertheless I was still able to keep in touch with my team as long as I had my mobile phone and was able to get on the internet daily I found that the job was truly portable wherever I happened to be! “
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – https://www.avon.uk.com/store/beautyonline
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader
- How to find Avon customers on your territory.
- How to find new customers.
- How to sell Avon products.
- How to increase your Avon sales.
- How to sell Avon at Christmas.
- How to host an Avon party.
- How to start one-stop selling with Avon.
- How to sell Avon door to door.
- How to host an Avon online party.
- How to sell Avon hints and tips.
- How to place your Avon order.
- Benefits of being an Avon rep.
- Receiving your first Avon order.
- Avon representatives guide to returns and exchanges.