Placing Your Avon Orders
How to place your order; the easiest way to place your order is online, but there is also an option of calling Avon and using the Fast Track automated service or speaking to an adviser. 03332345000.
On your first order you will get 20% discount on all orders placed. On your second and subsequent orders you can earn up to 25% discount.
Placing your order is quick and easy;
- Just log onto your account and select either place an order or click into My Account then place an order.
- Input the 5 digit product codes, click the magnifying glass and it will show the description.
- Save each order and simply follow the instructions on each page.
- You can input and save your orders as you get them or place them all in one go, but don’t press submit until you have placed all your orders.
- Check if any orders are from the previous book and make sure you alter the drop down tab to the right of the product code.
- Remember to order your books two campaigns ahead and they come in packs of five, so if you need twenty books order four packs.
- Order any stationary items you may need order forms, bags etc. Codes and prices can be found in the First Look magazine.
- You have an option to change your delivery address with each order.
- Check the subtotal and note the delivery date before you submit your order, ensure you are over £30 for free delivery, any additional orders over £30 are £1.50 p+p
- When you come to submit, you can check the order right up until the end, by clicking update order then view subtotal then when you’re completely satisfied you have everything on there, submit order to Avon.
Earn on all sales, as soon as you hit minimum order value, whether they’re all online, all from brochure or a mixture of both. Plus the discount you achieve carries into the next campaign.
Minimum order value (MOV) to start earning discount is £87+ for 20%. Higher order value (HOV) £160+ increases your discount level to 25%
There are 2 different order types;
If you have already placed a regular order over MOV (minimum order value) you will still earn commission on the additional order.
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – https://www.avon.uk.com/store/beautyonline
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader
- How to find Avon customers on your territory.
- How to find new customers.
- How to sell Avon products.
- How to increase your Avon sales.
- How to sell Avon at Christmas.
- How to host an Avon party.
- How to start one-stop selling with Avon.
- How to sell Avon door to door.
- How to host an Avon online party.
- How to sell Avon hints and tips.
- How to place your Avon order.
- Benefits of being an Avon rep.
- Receiving your first Avon order.
- Avon representatives guide to returns and exchanges.
- Taking the next steps with your Avon business.