Placing Your Avon Orders
How to place your order; the easiest way to place your order is online, but there is also an option of calling Avon and using the Fast Track automated service or speaking to an adviser. 03332345000.
£1 to £99.99 in customer orders earns 15% discount, £100 to £249.99 in customer orders earns 20% discount, £250 and over in customer orders earns 25% discount and £3000 and over in customer orders earns 30% discount.
- Just log onto your account and select either place an order or click into My Account then place an order.
- Input the 5 digit product codes, click the magnifying glass and it will show the description.
- Save each order and simply follow the instructions on each page.
- You can input and save your orders as you get them or place them all in one go, but don’t press submit until you have placed all your orders.
- Remember to order your brochures for next campaign, they come in packs of five, so if you need twenty books order four packs.
- Order any stationary items you may need order forms, bags etc.
- You have an option to change your delivery address with each order.
- Check the subtotal and submit your order. Ensure you are over £30 for free delivery, you have two free deliveries a month on orders over £30, any additional orders over £30 are £1.50 p+p
- When you come to submit, you can check the order right up until the end, by clicking update order then view subtotal then when you’re completely satisfied you have everything on there, submit order to Avon.
- To place via the Avon On App simply open the App, click place an order, then start order and enter your product codes. Click continue through to the final page and submit
Online orders from your store and instant brochure are sent directly from Avon to the customer. Discount from online orders will be credited to your account and if a credit builds this will be paid to your bank account every Friday.
There are different delivery types;
To join Avon Online please visit – https://makeupinbusiness.co.uk/join-avon
To buy Avon Online please visit – https://www.shopwithmyrep.co.uk/avon/beautyonline
Zoe Davies – Avon Independent Executive Sales Leader
- How to find Avon customers on your territory.
- How to find new customers.
- How to sell Avon products.
- How to increase your Avon sales.
- How to sell Avon at Christmas.
- How to host an Avon party.
- How to start one-stop selling with Avon.
- How to sell Avon door to door.
- How to host an Avon online party.
- How to sell Avon hints and tips.
- How to place your Avon order.
- Benefits of being an Avon rep.
- Receiving your first Avon order.
- Avon representatives guide to returns and exchanges.
- Taking the next steps with your Avon business.